Autoclave for type N Loads
Autoclave in compliance with EN13060 for type N Loads:
- Microprocessor electronic system
- Integrated system for evaluation and control
- New electronic control panel
- Safety door: dynamic, electromagnetic, electronic
- Automatic cycle without operator
- No-condensation function and automatic cut off
- Stainless steel chamber
- 2 water tanks
- Tray holder with aluminum trays
- Predisposition to osmosis system
- Connection to external biological incubator for biological test
- P.I.D. regulation system for quick compensation of possible change
- Automatic barometric adjustment
Pre-set, non-modificable cycles
All cycles are pre-set at the factory and guarantee perfect and safe sterilization of treated materials. There is no way the operator can manipulate or alter the cycles, and this safeguards against risks deriving from human error.
Class N Load: metal or solid materials; instruments with no cavities and no obstacles to the steam penetration.
The temperatures set for our autoclave cycles are 134°C and 121°C. The 134°C cycles are normally used for the sterilization of solid and ferrous materials. 121°C cycles are normally used for sterilization of delicate materials.
Safety devices installed
Certified safety valve
PED on sterilization chambers
Insulation of the chamber with certified ceramic material.